Just got word that a W.P.H. fan has a connection to Tati Silveyra and will be interviewing him. We were wondering if you (MB'ers) had anything in particular that you wanted to learn, know, or find out regarding one of the greatest players to have played our game?
1. It's been difficult tracking down Tati's age. When is his Birthday?
2. Are you a member of the USHA and what were your feelings after finding out you weren't selected to the American Squad of the Casey Lawlor Cup?
3. Other great handball players look up to your game; Naty Alvarado Jr., Vince Munoz, Marcos Chavez, your brothers, etc. How do you help new players and veterans improve?
4. Speaking of your brother, how is David?
5. Whose the best player you've played against? Why?
We have many more questions to ask, but this is a start. Please add your questions.
Get your All Access Pass