View Handball on ESPN3 & the WatchESPN App, by WPHLiveTV Get Started on Our YouTube Channel
Just got word that a W.P.H. fan has a connection to Tati Silveyra and will be interviewing him. We were wondering if you (MB'ers) had anything in particular that you wanted to learn, know, or find out regarding one of the greatest players to have played our game?
1. It's been difficult tracking down Tati's age. When is his Birthday?
2. Are you a member of the USHA and what were your feelings after finding out you weren't selected to the American Squad of the Casey Lawlor Cup?
3. Other great handball players look up to your game; Naty Alvarado Jr., Vince Munoz, Marcos Chavez, your brothers, etc. How do you help new players and veterans improve?
4. Speaking of your brother, how is David?
5. Whose the best player you've played against? Why?
We have many more questions to ask, but this is a start. Please add your questions.
Will you be coming to Atlanta in November for the first stop in the four wall Championship series?
"Seeing some of your old videos, I was impressed by your power. But, what I was really impressed by was how you jsut kept pouring it on... Was this a result of training or is your stroke just that fluent?"
I can hit pretty damn hard, but if I don't try to conserve I'm struggling to clear the shortline halfway through the second game! Thank goodness for those lob serves to help get through those early rounds...
1. Will Tati start playing more tournaments now that he got a taste of competetive handball again?
2. Why did Tati leave the game for a short time?
3. Who was the first person to introduce handball to Tati? (Coach Tony Huante??)
4. What are Tati's thoughts of Naty Alvarado Sr.?
5. What is the relationship between Tati, Vince Munoz, and Naty Jr?
Supported videos include:
Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.