Junior 3 wall nats. - The Handball Message Board

THE HANDBALL MESSAGE BOARD

View Handball on ESPN3 & the WatchESPN App, by WPHLiveTV Get Started on Our YouTube Channel

The Handball Message Board
Register Calendar
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
rzbr

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 260
Reply with quote  #1 

I keep hearing that there is this kid that is comin from australia or I dont know but they said hes going to slam in the 19-under. Um hello everyone knows SHORTY gonna the 19 singles cause Ricardo Ruiz and Armando Ortiz are going to take the 19-under doubles. LETZ DO THIS!!!!!

PAYBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way where is suhn lee at? Is he coming to Venice? Hopefully cause that will make me 4-0 against him when I beat him at Venice.HAHA!!!!!

0



Registered:
Posts: N/A
Reply with quote  #2 

Quote:
Um hello everyone knows SHORTY gonna the 19 singles cause Ricardo Ruiz and Armando Ortiz are going to take the 19-under doubles. LETZ DO THIS!!!!!

PAYBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Anyone care to translate for Apollo?

0
sayno2fatjgarcia

Registered:
Posts: 2,882
Reply with quote  #3 

Sure Apollo, tis a very simple matter, and please allow me.

 

"Everyone knows that SHORTY is going to win the 19 and under singles crown;  the team of Ricardo Ruiz and Armando Ortiz will win the 19 and under doubles crown.  WE SHALL OVERCOME!!!!!

PAYBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

 


__________________
Weight watch; 238 lbs, down from 268 lbs on March 3rd; oops, back up to 249 as of 11/28/11; pinche, now 260 (08/09/12)
0
rzbr

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 260
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayno2fatjgarcia

Sure Apollo, tis a very simple matter, and please allow me.

 

"Everyone knows that SHORTY is going to win the 19 and under singles crown;  the team of Ricardo Ruiz and Armando Ortiz are going to win the 19 and under doubles crown.  WE SHALL OVERCOME!!!!!

PAYBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

 

u know!!!!!!!!!!! last year i played against my own bro in the finals of the 19-under doubles andme and armando ortiz barely lost to him and john iglesias. the score was 11-9 tiebreaker. But its different now there is no iglesias now for shorty.

 

0


Registered:
Posts: N/A
Reply with quote  #5 
ricky
John is where your points came from in the finals.

Really, you and Armando played great.

Shorty can play with Shun.

0
rzbr

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 260
Reply with quote  #6 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambidexter
ricky
John is where your points came from in the finals.

Really, you and Armando played great.

Shorty can play with Shun.

come were talking serious here mike. shorty would be better of playing with tommy torres than suhn. by the way where is suhn lee at? did he dissapear or what. WHERE R U SUHN???????????????????????????????HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0
Jon_Iglesias

NY Kid
Registered:
Posts: 129
Reply with quote  #7 

True.. too much hateration here for me.. but thanks Ricky.at least you give me some credit..  . I played ok in the doubles.. for not being a chicano 3 waller....haterz.. were is Suhn.. havent heard from him either.. he still got my Northface Jacket.. don't think I forgot..lol


__________________
*Johnny Churches*
0


Registered:
Posts: N/A
Reply with quote  #8 

hateration.  haha.

0
rzbr

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 260
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_Iglesias

True.. too much hateration here for me.. but thanks Ricky.at least you give me some credit..  . I played ok in the doubles.. for not being a chicano 3 waller....haterz.. were is Suhn.. havent heard from him either.. he still got my Northface Jacket.. don't think I forgot..lol

Its okay u won fare and square so dont worry im proud of u foo im not hating on u. the only that dissapointed me was that if u would of beat victor in the semis then u would of beat shorty in the finals. YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LATEZ FOO ILL HIT U UP LATER ON 2NIGHT.

0


Registered:
Posts: N/A
Reply with quote  #10 
Jon

You hit shots when they counted.



0
rzbr

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 260
Reply with quote  #11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambidexter
Jon

You hit shots when they counted.



of course he hit shots when they counted like the game winning "SAPO" that cracked out on match point. But be proud john that you won the doubles over two 16-year olds. REMEMBER TWO 16-YEAR OLDS!!!! In the 19-under under. CONGRATULATIONS TROCA!!!!!!!!!LOL

0
Jon_Iglesias

NY Kid
Registered:
Posts: 129
Reply with quote  #12 

I always love that trash talk.. but hey man.. Ricky.. ur a good kidd. better luck this year... tOo bad I turn 20 like 2 weeks before Venice cuz me and Shorty would woop yall worse now.. Its all love.. Truca.. up and coming 16YEAROLDs.. Armando (lil Vince) and Ricky(tRuCa)...hit me up.ahha

aNd Mike.. yea ur right.. u don't say much good things but, at least its the truth.oh yea and good luck with the warm up tournament this weekend...

Shorty is a NasTy.. player..hands down..


__________________
*Johnny Churches*
0
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

         

        Subscribe to our newsletter for a weekly wrap-up sent to your inbox every Tuesday!